Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook 20 Rule Tool

Kaamelott
-> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lessanka

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook 20 Rule Tool Répondre en citant

Facebook 20 Rule Tool
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

This is particularly as native advertising begins to take over and there is an increased importance of considering the environment in which we create ads. Theres no way to compensate without spilling into a 5th box across or 6th vertically to get it centered at a decent size. The need to quit this insanity and let us operate. Omkar Mishra It is a stupid rule.It even takes Brands name on the image printed as text and most of the time we turn up with more than 20% text.Waiting for it to be discontinued corporateserf I actually fought (and one) for one of my previous clients. I dont what it takes to get assigned a rep (a chat tech told me they chose certain accounts based on spending) but i wish the chat still existed. please wait There was an error while uploading your photo. I wonder if things like craft beer festivals, Oktoberfests, or other community events would fall into this, too. Anna Hey been scouring the internet for daaays&.my posts are not being boosted due to text when there is NO text in the image other than my product image. I have an ad with a color bar overlay that the type is within, so that it stands out against the image. We were promoting a series of author appearances, and our ad images contained only an author photo next to a book cover. Now it appears, since I do not use excessive text, I just want it placed a particular way, it will be no longer a problem. If even FB support team doesnt know, how are se supposed to? :)Let me answer each of your questions in the same order:1- To figure out your 20% text issues, the rep I spoke to said that she still suggests using the grid tool. Christina Ragusin The thing that bothers me the most about it is the grid is 5 across. They just need a better and more concrete way to say they dont want ads that basically look like banner ads. The more of a hassle/money/time waster this is for them, the more likely they are to drop the whole 20% rule altogether. Adrien Depoortere Does anyone know if there is a minimum size for the text? Because Ive had ads that are screenshots of a website which have really really small text that didnt go through Gordon Lamb I am trying to sell books, DVDs, CDs and nobody at Facebook can tell me how to advertise these without text on images? I have just had one ad rejected where the text area occupied was measured on Photoshop at under 7%. 100% agree. Its reassuring to know other people go through the same aggravations&Best. Im bending over backwards to give you my money. Two had text in the images less than 10% and one had no text whatsoever. Smile Ame The problem with this is when you have an interlocking type logo that is stacked and breaking the logo apart is against brand rules. Felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. It seemed too good to be true for FB! It was a nice few months. domimori Hi Christina, you can have text in the middle of an image it just needs to go across the width of the image but not across the height of the image. Not once were they were ever rejected. hellosocial-contests.com.. I am requesting that you forward my email to someone who might reexamine the policy. 20% doesnt mean 20% it means 5 boxes. There is no such a thing as remaining obedient considering the amount of $$$$ we invest in this. You just may not get it shown.Here are some examples&While this ad will get approved, you should expect very little reach and high costs.Some ExceptionsFacebook also notes that these guidelines dont apply to the following:Movie postersBook coversAlbum coversProduct images: Where an entire product can be seen, and not just a zoomed in image of the productPosters for concerts/music festivals, comedy shows or sporting eventsText-based businesses: Calligraphy, cartoon/comic strips, etc.App and game screenshotsLegal textInfographicsHow Facebook Will Apply These GuidelinesOne of my questions regarding this originally was whether it was simply an expectation (users dont like text in images, so you should expect less distribution and higher costs) or something Facebook would actually enforce. There were never surprises.But it caused confusion for most advertisers nonetheless.Why Facebook is Changing the Text in Ad Images RuleThe test that started in April will be rolled out to all advertisers. Perhaps this change to the 20% rule will result in more companies trying to boost awareness and engagement by promoting branded memes. Stupid rule& Carla We sell text based products (subway art designs) that are based on typography design. Thats a SMALL change (at least it wont be denied). We are unable to set your ad live as it has been modified or deleted from your side. Its inconsistent. Would you have any ideas how you guys would promote websites you have designed? Thanks George Darroch Youre out of luck. They ran my ad, then the NEXT day stopped it for too much text!! i was forced to make a new video thumb with less text and lost all the likes and comments showing because i changed the creative 5a02188284
facebook login in uppt on effect of facebook on youthcara membobol password facebook menggunakan hpchat facebook x cellularewhat does it look like when your blocked on facebookhack tin nh n tr n facebookcomments not showing up on facebook groupdownload facebook massenger for nokia asha 311how to see who is looking at your facebook accountmembuat fake login facebook lewat hp

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kaamelott
-> Taverne
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation